Tuesday 7 May 2013

What I wrote last night while really quite drunk.


It’S very late tonight. Being awake as you sober up is the worst thing. Lying in the dark naked, masturbating intermittently, I am not in the most focused of moods. I have been in a state of feline-heat for about a week, and my mind flits from one fantasy to the next, trying to find the scenario to help the itch be scratched. You know what I’m talking about.

Oddly, as I change my fantasies in my head like changing channels, adjusting the progression of one for another, something swims into my idle brain. Not arousing, at least not anymore. A memory of a boy I had sex with when I was.. what was it, 18 or 19? I genuinely can’t remember. I remember his name and face. I remember being annoyed after, as he totally cut off contact after. I wasn’t offended, I figured that he believed some erroneous thing about girls wanting commitment immediately following sex. I had wanted to keep up contact, not because I saw the sex as an important step forward, the very idea was laughable – I had no relationship of any meaning with this boy. I had only wanted to have sex again with him as I had enjoyed the first time.
Odd. I do not find this memory satisfying in anyway. It does nothing for my heat. It was a rather unwelcome memory that really only irritates me. I am wondering at the minute what happened to the boy. By the morning I’ll probably have forgotten him for another 2 or 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment