Thursday 5 January 2017

Back to work 2017

Well, officially this is 2017, now that I am leaving the house for more than just milk and bread. The bus is pleasingly empty for 8.30 in the morning, with limited numbers of children heading back to school - or maybe that's because I'm on a later bus than usual. After my whining nihilism last night, preventing me getting to sleep comfortably, the most pressing thing on my mind now is whether to get a coffee from 92 on my way in. Yes, I'm tired and lethargic after last night's insomnia, but can I cope with the inevitable acidic reflux, should I get the coffee? Won't I end up getting it anyway? If I get a packet of biscuits, will that help? After the depression I've been in (not as bad as usual, let's call it a murky grey set of squirrels, as opposed to Churchill's famous Black Dog), I can't figure out if I should be surprised that I'm dwelling on such a mundane problem.

Got to try and keep my eating down too. I'll look into slim fast maybe, to find ways I can dull the gnawing hunger. Christ knows I'm not going to put up with my down days if I'm not able to feed my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment